Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A day at the art museum

On Sunday I went with Scott, his brother, cousins, and grandma to the Denver art museum. Here are a few photos from the day. Although I did not take my nice camera to the museum (oh wait, I can't take my camera because it's in the shop! But I just found out today that I'll be getting it back in a week!!) I did take my little point and shoot with me. I never go anywhere without a camera.

The 'children' playing with the toys


Scott sitting in the dead peoples chairs.


"Look, I'm a statue with my artwork!"

After the museum, we went to a local park to take some pictures of Emma for her senior photos as well as pictures of all the kids together with their grandma.


Ryan wanted a picture on the dragon


Day 198
July 17

"Grandma + Grandkids"


No comments:

Post a Comment