Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lady Bug

Yesterday I helped Scott with his cousin's senior pictures and on our way back from the first part of the shoot, I said "Ya know, I would really like a macro picture of a lady bug!" Why I was thinking about pictures of lady bugs, I don't know. Then we decided to head to a local wheat field to take pictures and when we very first got there I was holding Scott's reflector about to help and he said "Go get my macro lens, here is a lady bug!" I threw the reflector at Scott's cousin, Robert, and ran to the car to get the macro lens. I spent forever taking pictures of this little booger! Lady bugs are probably the only kind of bug I like and will willingly let crawl on me. Oh, and butterflies! They're just so pretty!

Day 196
July 15

"Lady Bug"


No comments:

Post a Comment