Thursday, July 14, 2011

Joel + Emilie

Joel and Emilie got married at the Stonebrook Manor in Thorton, a venue I have shot at before and LOVE! It is such a gorgeous place to shoot and Joel and Emilie made it even better. Unlike most couples I photograph, Joel and Emilie's story goes back way before college, and back into high school. Their marriage was no surprise and as many family and friends said, it was expected for a long time. Young love is one thing I love, actually I'm a sucker for love at any age, but to see a couple has been together for so long and gone through so much together is so amazing to see, especially as they enter a new stage in their lives. I feel so honored to be a part of that stage for so many couples, especially Joel and Emilie!

Here are a few photos from the day! Enjoy!





Joel's brother, Mark, dancing to thriller.


I have photographed many weddings over the years and I have NEVER seen the guys this excited to get the garter. In some pictures following this photo, Mark (in the photo above) was even choked by the guy standing behind him. These guys must REALLY want to get married. Then again, it was a CU Buffaloes garter...



Day 184
July 3

"Joel + Emilie"


No comments:

Post a Comment