Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rockies Game Date!

I bought Scott Rockies tickets for his birthday back in March. When trying to decide what game I wanted to buy them for, I was left with very few options after weeding all the games out. I decided that I didn't want to go to the games in April because I didn't want to risk the crazy Colorado weather and sit through a baseball game in the snow. We couldn't go to any weekend games because of weddings and I didn't want to wait until September to go to a game for his birthday in March. So on June 13th, Scott and I headed out to the Rockies game with a glove, a camera, and umbrella, and money for Dip'n'dots!

During the 6th inning it started to sprinkle on us and before too long it was pouring rain and we found ourselves hiding under the stands, waiting for the rain to stop and the game to start back up. After about an hour and a half, they were pulling the tarp off the field and we made our way back to out wet seats (which were actually stolen by obnoxious drunk men, so we had to sit a few feet away from our seats) and the game was going again!

Unfortunately the Rockies lost the game, but as my second Rockies game (first time out of the Rock pile) and a great birthday present for Scott, I think they did alright for me!



The rain coming down in front of the lights


Dinger was sad the Rockies lost too!


Day 164
June 13

"Attempted Double Play"


No comments:

Post a Comment