Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekend at home | Northeastern Colorado Photographer

This summer has been crazy for me. I was working, shooting, spending time with friends, but I never had the time to spend some quality time with my family.  I decided to take a long(er) trip home before I started the first semester of my senior year of college (I can't believe I am a senior now! Bittersweet). For the first time in a long time I was able to spend a WHOLE day with my family, and then some!

Even though I wanted to spend time talking to my family, I HAD to do some pictures of my two nieces and my nephew.  I haven't taken some good pictures of them in quite a while so it was time for some updating!

Nadine Emeline. Cute as a bug! Nadine is definitely a Fehringer and wasn't too fond of behind in front of the camera. My sister-in-law got her some adorable headbands and outfits for our shoot and we brought out the diva in Nadine.  Such a cutie! Here are some pictures from our short, but awesome, shoot with Nadine.














I can't believe how big these two little ones are getting. Joe is a first grader now and Courtney is in pre-school and is growing like a weed! I wanted to do some pictures of the two of them together, but when you're in first grade a toy gun is much more entertaining than your aunt with a camera. Courtney didn't want to play with the guns so she was my personal 4 year-old model for the evening =)

Joe and Courtney's grandpa was also in town for the week and had a great time spending some time on the farm with the kids and their animals.

**The guns in these photos are toy guns**



I believe this kittens name was Garfield 2 (or 3? or 4?)



This kitten's name is Sandwich =)














The boys, 'shooting' chickens.  If only they would have turned around...


Scott informed me that these are the chickens that they use to make "golden chicken breasts"


No comments:

Post a Comment