Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lauren + Colton Wedding 8.25.12 | Northeastern Colorado Wedding Photographer

When Lauren contacted me several months ago to shoot her wedding I was so excited, yet slightly nervous at the same time. Lauren is also a photographer, and an awesome one at that (you can check out her website here!), and photographing another photographer is somewhat intimidating! Luckily for me Lauren and Colton are such an awesome and laid back couple.  They were up for anything we asked them to do!

Lauren and Colton got married on a beautiful August day; I don't think it could have been more perfect! It was easy to see that Lauren and Colton's marriage started on a solid foundation made of family, friends, and God.

Lauren and Colton, thank you so much for letting Scott and I be a part of your day.

Enjoy!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment