Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rachel + Kelly 8.30.12 | Greeley Portrait Photographer

I normally don't like posting "homework" on my blog, but be prepared to see a lot of "homework" on my blog over the next few months. 

Every art student is required to submit a senior portfolio before graduation (or else there will not be a graduation). For my senior portfolio this year I am building my 'couples' portfolio.  So be prepared to see lots of love and kisses in the near future! My goal with this portfolio is to develop a style through experimenting. So I will warn you that you may see some pictures in my posts in the next few months that may be odd, or something I normally don't do, just don't say I didn't warn you :-) 

Some of the couples I will be shooting are engaged, some are married, and some are just in a serious relationship.  I will do my best to let you know at the beginning of the post whether the featured couple is getting married or not.  I would hate for someone to have wedding gifts showing up at their front door if there isn't even a ring involved!

With that said, here is my first shoot! I met up with Rachel and Kelly on a hot August afternoon, which made for a quick yet awesome shoot! We started at The Blue Mug at Margie's Java Joint and shot there for a bit then made our way around the block and explored a bit.

Thank you Rachel and Kelly for helping me! You guys were awesome!

P.S. This is one of my dating couples.  Not engaged =)























No comments:

Post a Comment