Sunday, January 15, 2012

Megan + Aran 1.7.11

I haven't shot a winter wedding since I was a senior in high school (about 3 years ago).  So when  I found out I had a wedding in January, I was so excited!  As a wedding photographer, the break for weddings tends to be both relaxing and boring.  During the summer I was shooting 1-3 weddings a weekend and then suddenly I hadn't shot a wedding for 3 months and I was worried I wouldn't know what to do!  Luckily, I didn't forget =p.

Megan and Aran had a beautiful catholic wedding!  At the end of the ceremony the priest said that it is typically good luck for it to snow on your wedding day.  When everyone looked outside they could see the snow coming down and about 2 inches on the ground.  When we had gone into the church it was sunny with a little wind.  Welcome to Colorado!

Here are a couple shots from the day!



J.P., the ring bearer, getting his hair hair-sprayed before the ceremony!















Megan was a trooper!  She went outside in the snow, in her dress, and in slippers (the pink ones at the beginning of the post!)  Her mother had crocheted her a cape to wear with her dress and it was perfect!
  





  



I love watching a groom's face as his bride to be walks down the aisle.  So much can be said about how they feel about their bride with just that one look.

Face #2

Aran


No comments:

Post a Comment