Sunday, January 22, 2012

Face #5 - Whitney

I don't even know where to start with this post besides amazing and beautiful woman!  I spent a lot of time with Ms. Whitney last semester in preparation for Help-Portrait and I never thought I would learn so much from one person!  She taught me to see the good things in life, no matter how bad the situation is.  She taught me that hard work will be tough and tiring, but will always pay off in the end.  She taught me to take a little time out of your day to help someone else or simply say 'hi', because the time you spent isn't going to make a huge difference in your day, but it will can make a drastic difference in their day.  She even taught me how to speak with a Russian, to the point that I was answering phone calls from random people with a Russian accent.

Needless to say, Whitney is an amazing person.  Shooting with her was so much fun (one of my goals for my faces project) and I was struggling to do homework when I knew her pictures were sitting unedited on my computer.  As soon as I could, I edited all the pictures and couldn't wait to post them.  So here you go!  Meet Ms. Whitney! =)


Just before Thanksgiving, Whitney got engaged.  And her fiance did an amazing job picking out the ring.  She's been wearing the ring every day for almost 2 months and she is still as excited as she was the day it happened.  I think the next pictures shows a little bit about how excited she is.

















Face #5

Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment