Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IKEA!

I have been waiting for this day for so long!

Every year when I go to California, I always ask my sister to take me to Ikea. Every time I go, I end up getting so much stuff, I usually have half as much space in my suitcase as I had when I got there. When I heard they were opening an IKEA in Denver, I couldn't wait! I had opening day written on my calendar for quite some time, although I decided it would be best to wait a couple weeks to avoid the big rush. So on Monday, Scott went with me to Denver's IKEA!

Day 227
August 15

"IKEA"


Lately I've been having some troubles with the sharpness of my camera. So on Sunday, Scott and I did some tests with my camera and multiple lenses to change some settings and get it right. Here is one of my pictures I took of him =)

Day 226
August 14

"Eye Test"


No comments:

Post a Comment