Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 204-207

After 5 weeks of being camera-less, I finally got my camera back. Unfortunately when I got it back I had another broken part of it so, yet again, I'm without my camera, but hopefully this time is only a few days...hopefully...

Day 207
July 26

"Returned"

Day 206
July 25

"Golden Sunset"

A couple weekends ago, Scott, Erika, and I headed out to do some trash the dress photos of Erika. I'll save you the hassle of trying to explain it, so just head over to Scott's Flickr and check it out. Since my camera was in the shop, I didn't get too many shots but it was, by far, one of the funnest shoots I've every done. Even though I was worried the whole time we were in the little creek that a snake was going to wrap around my legs and kill me, and I ended up with 4-5 bruises and cuts on my feet from the rocks we were walking on, I had so much fun! By the end of the shoot, Erika's brother Chris, joined us, as well as our friend Kelly. After our time at the creek, we made our way to a local lake and did some more shots there. It looked like we were in Mexico!

Wedding dress- $20
Beads and other dress decorations- $14
Spending a day shooting with some amazing people- Priceless

Day 205
July 24

"Trash the Dress"


Day 204
July 23

"Wedding Bands"

1 comment: