Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eddie 7.8.2012

Meet Eddie, my next door neighbor my freshman year of college.  Eddie was one of the first people I met as a freshman on the large UNC campus (it's bigger than my hometown!).  Since I didn't have a roommate at the beginning of the year I felt like I was one step behind everyone else, and being a shy girl from a small town I was too shy to introduce myself to anyone in my wing.  I met Eddie on the way to lunch on one of the first days in the dorm and he made me feel like I belonged in our dorm ( I was one of the few art majors in a world of music and theatre majors).  We hung out on a daily basis and any day we didn't see each other made us feel lost.

Now as we are starting our fourth year of college, we have seen each other once in the past several months.  Growing old is sad! Eddie has been busy with practices and concerts and I have been off taking pictures and working on business plans.

It was so great to be able to spend some time together and catch up with each other.  Eddie was such a great model (even though he didn't think so).

Thanks again Eddie for letting me take your pictures and we will definitely have to hang out more during my last year here at UNC!

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment