Thursday, August 16, 2012

Amanda 8.15.2012

I first met Amanda about a year ago but knew about her much longer than that.  

About a year or two ago my boyfriend texted me and said that a family friend was at their house and brought a friend who was interested in photography.  He said that she went to school at UNC and was interested in the photo club so he got her email address for me to contact her.  Life got crazy and I lost this sticky note with her email address (sticky notes are so hard to keep track of sometimes!).  I felt terrible that I hadn't gotten any information to her.  

At one of the first photo club meetings of the year we were introducing everyone and at some point I mentioned Scott's name and Amanda put two and two together and realized who I was! Much of a relief to me, she still made it to the photo club meeting, even though I neglected the sticky note with her information on it.

Since then I have gotten to know Amanda more and see how amazing she is.  No matter where life takes her she is always smiling with her head up! She cares about others more than herself and always sees the positive side of things.  I can only hope that in the next year I can learn some of that from her!

Here are a couple photos from our session!















No comments:

Post a Comment