Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful trees!

I had lunch today with Christina, Someone who I ate lunch with almost every day last year and have only eaten with about 3 times this year! It seems like every time we meet up for lunch we end up talking for hours! It was so good to catch up with her before the end of the school year. I told her that I saw these beautiful trees and asked her if she wouldn't mind doing some modeling for me. She only had a few minutes before she had to leave to start working on other stuff but I was so in love with the trees!!

Day 117
April 27

"Christina"


After Christina left I met up with Rachael and asked if she felt like modeling. Since I didn't get much time with Christina I felt bad that the trees weren't being used as a beautiful backdrop!! Here are some pictures from my session with Rachael. I LOVE THESE TREES!!








No comments:

Post a Comment