Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Babysitting Josh and Garrett

On Saturday Scott's family got to watch his nephews, Josh and Garrett. These are the two cutest little boys you've ever seen (next to my nephew =p).
If "Kids Say the Darndest Things" was still on TV I'm sure these two would be top on the list! During dinner we had some broccoli (and should I mention that I'm not a fan of broccoli?) and Josh and I were the 'broccoli haters club' and someone asked Josh if he'd ever had broccoli before and he said no. So Scott's mom made Josh try some and Josh asked me to try it with him. So we both dipped our broccoli in ranch and stared at each other and he said "See I like it!" and took a bite! The silly kid didn't even try it but he wanted to show me that he liked it and I didn't.

After dinner we played football with the boys and I let the boys play together and grabbed my camera to get some shots.

Day 92
April 2

"Tackle"


No comments:

Post a Comment