Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Downtown Aquarium

Scott and I went to the aquarium and boy did I feel like a little kid.  I don't think it was as much of the "Look at the one mommy' childishness (yes, that's a word) as it was Scott and I having so much fun stealing the camera from each other to take pictures of all the awesome creatures!

I have never been to the aquarium before, I've been to the zoo once, but it was interesting to see all the different fish that can live together.  Being there really made me wish that I had a saltwater aquarium in my kitchen!!

Here are a couple shots from our visit to the aquarium!!








This little guy was so weird looking!!






Somehow this tiger fits in with all these fish..


 NEMO!!


I have never seen a fish like this before! He looks so sad =(


If only Jelly fish couldn't kill me, I would have them as a pet!! 



Children's books and movies always make octopus look so much better than they do in real life!  


And of course, Scott and I before we left! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment