Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shane and Shana

A few weeks ago my RA sent me a ad he had found for a company looking for student photographers so I decided to shoot them an e-mail and see what they were looking for. Turns out they do exactly what I love to do..Weddings!
As my 'interview' to get the job I did a wedding this past weekend and loved it!
Here are a few pictures from the day!
You can view the company's website by going here www.yellowpaddlephotography.com

Hopefully I passed the test!


I've been to a lot of weddings in my time but have never been to one with a live band!
Shana and her band gave a live performance during the reception and the music was awesome!
During the portraits after the wedding it starting sprinkling on us a little bit and a few minutes after everyone went back inside we looked back out to find a rainbow right behind the cafe!







1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Hope you get the job. Can't wait to see more pics. PS.. how did the new 'baby' work out for you?

    ReplyDelete