Saturday, May 29, 2010

Joe is five!

I realized today that I haven't blogged in almost 4 months so I decided it was time for me to do some updating!

Back in March I did my nephews 5 year pictures and it was my first "Oh my gosh I'm old" moment, and I'm only 19!

I still remember the day Joe was born like yesterday, but somehow the days in between seem to be a blur. He's grown up so fast and I can't believe how much he has changed over the years!

One thing that has stayed the same is his love for fire trucks. Even though it wasn't his first word, I'm sure 'fire' is one of his most used words (firetruck, fireman, firefighter, FIRE!)

Joe's dad is a volunteer firefighter and as every little boy does, he wants to be just like him.

When Joe's mom and I were trying to figure out what to do for his pictures she knew we had to incorporate firetrucks in some way.

Here is a preview of Joe's 5 year pictures!





With Easter coming up we had to do some pictures of Joe and his sister Courtney. This picture is one of my favorites of the two of them!
They look so ornery yet cute at the same time! I didn't know it was possible but they sure show it in this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment