Monday, October 19, 2009

Whitney's Senior Pictures

When Whitney asked me to do her senior pictures, right away she wanted to do them in Alliance. When we got there I saw why. We had a great time walking around town trying to find different places to take pictures. I loved the scenery and loved her outfits as well. Whitney was a great model and was willing to do anything I asked her to. Thanks Whitney for asking me to do your pictures and for being such a great model!


My art history teacher had talked about Stonehenge, and the smaller more unique version, carhenge in Alliance. When Whitney said she wanted to go to Alliance, I asked her if we could take some pictures at carhenge. Some cars were decorated, and this one had a lovely peace sign!











Thanks Whitney for being such a great model!

No comments:

Post a Comment